hello jello, welcome back :)
I had a wonderful weekend, how was yours?
You know that big camera for professionals that you only see in studios about few years back but has now found it's way dangling around necks of people you see in malls?


♥
Woot!! I'm officially upgrading from point and shoot camera to DSLR.


I have been playing around with my sister's great eyes last weekend. I love the touch and weight and everything of it. Indeed, the quality of the picture is awesome. However, I find it too expensive for me to own one. Maybe I just won't get one at the moment but I'm not saying that I won't buy one in the future =]
In another notes, the newly open Murni second branch located at Sunway Mas Commercial Centre is finally provide us a clearly stated menu. =] And, ribena special is always my top fav drink at murni.

my lou shu fan and K's milky roti
p/s: I don't mind if it's too bulky to carry along
1 comment:
i oso got DSLR play liao...
hiak hiak~
Post a Comment