Was brought to Ampang for korean food last Wed. It was someone's first time, someone's second and someone endless time.
Ampang, a place where I am not familiar with as I am not a local, I even wonder that the place has the name of korea village , can't really blame me for not chancing upon it. And if it weren't from my lovely friends, I woundn't have come to know this place for their awesome Korean food! Deciding which restaurant to go in was a tough job. However, we were attracted by a friendly smile and his single-edged eyelid --- it was indeed a good choice.


seventeen of us
We ordered some marinated beef dish, some pork and seafood, of course the freeflow Kimchi came flooding in, just how I like it.
The waitress of course cooked it all to perfection right in front of us, on the BBQ in the middle of our three long combined table. The beef and pork was then sliced into bite sized chunks for our consumption. I must say the marinated pork was very nice and chewy. I think I'll be giving the RM150 BBQ set a miss thought, I think this worth about RM100 only.
And I have to say, the Kimchi tasted absolutely heavenly, I would go back there for this definately and the marinated pork.
ma-shi it-tta i sseo yo :)
A very hearty meal enjoyed by all, I would go there again ( just skip the expensive set and dig down on the marinated pork). We went up to look-out-point for catching a wind after that. Was a windy day and the night scene was fabulous! Unfortunately, I didn't have the DSLR with me yet and my SE phone doesn't take good pictures in low light conditions because of the small sensor.
...............was a place with many memories.
p/s: A wise person never ask stupid question!
3 comments:
a place with memories? haha.. i know
creepy reen
Post a Comment